Friday, February 10, 2012

WELCOME

Its really the only topic that makes sense for me to blog about. The number of legitimate and exciting clubs of these sorts is minimal at best. The number of unbiased, unfinancially influenced and unemotionally attached review sites/blogs is zero to none. I know it could be a financial strain to attend frequently , but at least I'd enjoy myself. Along with the assistance of two of my closest friends (whom will be called "W.A" and "P.R") i know that we can provide the best overrall reflections on our experiences.

The review blog will include: likes/dislikes, commentary on overall visit, thoughts on the bar, security/dancer/DJ ratings,atmosphere descriptions, a unique way of voting yay or nay to visit, etc.

Welcome to the blog that will assist you in making that life changing question: "where will I be a patron for tonight?"

No comments:

Post a Comment